Just a quick insight on an artist portraits shooting with the pianist Eleonora and the oboist Marietta. It was a joy shooting with both of them.
Since I get sometimes questions about the gear I use, here’s the list:
- Camera: Canon 5D IV
- Lens: Canon 100mm Macro 2.8L
- Light: Elinchrom ELC PRO HD 500
- Light former: Elinchrom 100cm Deep Octa
- Backdrop: Seamless Eleanor Muslin Backdrops
- Reflector: Standard Reflector white from Lastolite
- And some tripods and background system from Manfrotto to hang up the backdrop.
And now enjoy the artist portraits 🙂